Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reading Assignment 10/26.

1. Opinion and Interpretation.
  Actually, this book is not easy to me. However, I could read the book not difficultly when I use dictionary and totally concentrate on the book because the story of this book is really interesting and I could learn many things by reading the book.

 First of all, I think the Author wanted to tell readers of the book about all the story of Henrietta including from her fmaily as well as all of the behind story that was unfair and the HeLa cells. Writing the book, she wanted the readers of the book to realize that the most important thing is himan being eventhough science is alsp important. The thing we should always remember is that science existes for human-being ---not finished
.

No comments:

Post a Comment